AirAsia Offer: Enjoy the Air Tour on these Routes at Rs. 99 Base Fare

Air asia

Air Asia will launch the Promotional Base Fair from January 15 to July 31. These 7 domestic routes will be applicable to Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune or Ranchi.

Airasia 99 Ticket Offer Booking Online: With the base fair of Rs 99, ticket from Ranchi to Bhubaneswar is being given at Rs 466. To avail this offer, tickets must be booked with the AirAsia website, or AirAsia’s mobile app.

Airline company AirAsia has taken an offer for air travel. Tickets can be booked with a base price of Rs 99, under this offer. According to the company, this offer applies to the flights of Air Asia between seven cities in the country. Under this, tickets can be taken for Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kochi, New Delhi, Pune and Ranchi. Tickets under this offer can be booked till January 21.
On the other hand, travel can be done from January 15 to July 31 under this offer. According to the airline, the ticket booking agent will have to pay airport tax and other charges separately along with the base fare.

On Sunday, low-cost company Air Asia said that it will start the promotional base fair from Monday 15 January to 31 July. These will apply to 7 domestic routes of India, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune or Ranchi. Let us know that booking starts on January 15 and will run till 21st of January. Passengers can then travel by July 31.

Apart from this, if you make a booking with the AirAsia’s official website or Air Asia Mobile App, you will also get a discount. Besides, the company is also offering direct daily flights between Bengaluru, Chennai and Bhubaneswar in 1,299.

Let us tell you that the ticket of Ranchi to Bhubaneswar with a base price of Rs 99 is being given at Rs 466. To avail this offer, tickets must be booked with the AirAsia website, or AirAsia’s mobile app. AirAsia is not only offering air travel in the country, the airline is also offering to go abroad. AirAsia can travel to Auckland, Bali, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney with base fray of 1,499 rupees.

Visiting the can get detailed information related to the discount of the consumer airline company. These exemptions will also be available on every Air Asia network – Air Asia India, Air Asia Berhad, Thai Air Asia, Air Asia X and Indonesia Air Asia X. Anyway, in the last few years in India, the tendency of air travel has increased and the number of passengers has also increased. Because of this, airline companies are bringing cheap offers everyday to woo travelers.In Air Asia India, Tata Sons has a 51 percent stake; the remaining 49 percent of shares are held by Air Asia Investment Limited of Malaysia. Three years ago, AirAsia has been providing facilities in the country, its flights are currently flying in 16 cities. This includes Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Panaji, Imphal, Jaipur, Kochi and Visakhapatnam etc.

You can also read about booking ticket air asia,airasia booking promo,fly asia airlines,airasia air ticket online booking,cheap international air tickets air asia,air asia booking ticket low price,airasia low cost flights,airasia international flight ticket booking,airasia international flight booking online,airasia international flight offers,airasia lowest ticket,online air ticket booking airasia,air asia flight ticket checking,air asia ticket charges,domestic air asia ticket booking,air asia airlines india.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here